
awesomeradcoolness!!!
I got a call yesterday from SP, and I really wasn't expecting it! See they told me that I'd have to wait 'til the first week of April, and I'd get the results of the interview in the mail.
So when I got the call yesterday, I was at work, and I really didn't expect it! I was so happy I wanted to cry, right there in the lobby. I actually had tears in my eyes and I gave Gamazzi quite a fright. hahaha.
I'm still so happy!!
awesome!!
Anyway, after work I met Dong, we did some stuff then met up with Charles and went to Esplanade to catch EIC and Rivermaya.
EIC were tight, and good, Siva is a great vocalist. But they're musicians, not rockstars! (To quote Dong)
Rivermaya!
OMG awesome! They're really good. And the crowd was crazzzzyyyyyyy! The whole place was packed, and half of them were philippnos. Ok I can't spell that word. But seriously, they were swamping. So supportive!
Local bands can't match that support. Really.
And Charles was in seventh heaven, cloud nine, whatever, cause he had a whole pack of cigarettes. Finally he buys his own. Muahaha. I wanna get him a cigar, just to watch what'd happen.
hurrhurr.
anyway today was fucked up and I don't wanna talk about it.
I'm just glad I'm in Singapore Polytechnic DMC.
I'm going down on Monday to collect the admission package.
and I've realised I now saw "awesome" a lot.
awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment